Thursday, October 29, 2009

PROBABLE SOURCE OF LARGE ANCHOR AT PORT NOARLUNGA IDENTIFIED


The large iron-stocked anchor thought to be from the Tigress wreck
Christopher Deane has now made his announcement regarding Positive Photographic Proof about the probable source of the large anchor at Port Noarlunga reef. His announcement was included in his “South Aussie Snippets” column in the October issue of Dive Log. It seems that the Scuba Divers Club of SA had moved the anchor from the Tigress wreck site about 1970.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve

    My name is Jess and I from the Southern Times Messenger. I would be interested in speaking to you further about the above post, if you would be happy to give me a call on 8186 9122. Otherwise, my email is whitingj@mng.newsltd.com.au

    Thanks

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, sorry if it has taken me 10 years to see your message about the anchor at Port Noarlunga. Please get back to me via stevereynolds600@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. An update on this topic can be found at http://mlssa.org.au/2020/03/05/the-large-anchor-at-port-noarlunga-reef-seems-to-have-come-from-the-duilius/

    ReplyDelete